TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Keeps turning off. Buzzing sound when on. Ive had this tv…

Customer Question
Keeps turning off....

Keeps turning off. Buzzing sound when on

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Ive had this tv for over 10 years, worked fine until now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model # HLP5063wx/xaa

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the status of the three LED's on the front of the set when it shuts down (please clarify what each one of them is doing- lit or blinking, and also the color)? Additionally, when is the last time you replaced the lamp (if ever)?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?

There arn't 3 anythings only one small off/on window. Red letters at bottom too small to read, and a yellow flashing LAMP sign

Got it. When is the last time you replaced the lamp (if ever)?

I'm unsure why you're not replying back to that part. Have you ever replaced the Lamp in the set?

I found the answer on the official Samsung website, and fixed it myself.

Great.

You're welcome to pointing you to the Lamp.