TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung TV (less than 3 mos old) has dimmed suddenly (a few…

Samsung TV (less than...

Samsung TV (less than 3 mos old) has dimmed suddenly (a few nights ago) rendering the picture too dark. I have turned off the power saving option, but it has not helped. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Looking for model # but TV is less than 3 mos old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No problems with other sources-do I need Samsung remote? We normally operate TV with direct TV remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No-how does it work with the TV expert? Do we pay him by the minute or block of time?

3/19/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The first thing you should do is this>>

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

will try that-getting to power outlets requires moving furniture.

Its the first thing to do we move on after that

I resolved it with a setting on the samsung remote. All set-thank you.

That is great news!

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
the issue is resolved.

Thank You

Have a good day

Anthony