TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung on a digital box and a LG which is on a…

Customer Question
Greetings. I have...

Greetings. I have a Samsung on a digital box and a LG which is on a Shaw pvr and I would like to switch the tvs and am wondering if a Shaw service person could reconfigure the remotes for me on a service call. These are not wall mounted and I don't feel that I would like to attempt it as easy as it is. Thanks Richard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv on the pvr is an LG 26LV2500 about four years old and the other is a Samsung Series 5 5500 about two years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything is working fine on both tv's. I just want to switch the tv's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 26LV2500? What happened right before this?

There are no issues I just want to switch the tv's because of sound quality.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.