TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV and internet difficulty. TV hard to ramp up,,Intrnet will…

Customer Question
TV and internet difficulty...

TV and internet difficulty. TV hard to ramp up,,Intrnet will not work unless TV is on......

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No, simply turn on TV. Have used Smart TV remote or also just pushed power button on Direct TV receiver. I noticed the internet wasn't;t working ; so, I turned on TV (with difficulty) and voila the internet works!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No, and I know that is the first thing to do and I FORGOT..........However, the technician who installed Direct TV told me never to unplug it (Heard later that is because sometimes it is hard to reboot)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.