TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My toddler was upset and threw his McDonald's cup of water…

Customer Question
My toddler was upset...

My toddler was upset and threw his McDonald's cup of water at the tv the tv still has a picture and sou d but their is one 3 inch line right in the middle . Is it fixable ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is Samsung 50 inch 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes . And yes.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

This just happened around 12pm. I've had it off and just turned it on but it's still their. Tv was perfect before that.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello
3/20/2018
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 5 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
Do you still need help with your question sorry it took so long?