TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a hitachi cp-s235 put new lamp in but wasn't able to…

Customer Question
Have a hitachi cp-s235...

Have a hitachi cp-s235 put new lamp in but wasn't able to reset lamp timer. now projector won't turn on power light red, lamp light red

Technician's Assistant: Is your CP-S235 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Its not a tv its a projector and yes i unplugged and replugged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hoow to fix it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.