TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing going on. Wondered if there is an ON/OFF switch on…

Customer Question
Nothing going on. Wondered...

Nothing going on. Wondered if there is an ON/OFF switch on Vizios. I cannot find one, only remote?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I will have to ch rick, hold on.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

All of them I think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?

I was just asking whether vizio has an ON/OFF switch. I cannot find one. I do not know model. I purchased a 55 inch about 3 months ago.

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv.