TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Model # XRB-55x Sony and it will run for about 30…

I have a Model...

I have a Model # XRB-55x Sony and it will run for about 30 minutes and the fade out and turn off and flash a red code four times then I have to unplug it to get it stop flashing. Can you tell what the code is for the four flashes

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XRB-55X?

About five years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works untill it fades out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XRB-55X? What happened right before this?

Out three weeks. I took it in for repairs and the technician could not figure it out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No no, thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you give me the full model number of the tv, please?

Please wait I`ll see if I can find it. The ser3# ***** 18 if that helps

Unfortunately no, I need the model number, please.

XBR-55x900A

Great, thank you for checking

Nathan, Installer
Phone call session started