TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my remote and just picked up a new one at the store.

Customer Question
I lost my cox...

I lost my cox remote and just picked up a new one at the Cox store. I tried to program it using the instructions on the remote but it didn't work. The t is on channel 3 and it reads "Digital channel signal strength is low."

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Toshiba brand from 2009. Where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.