TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will my oneforall remote work on a streaming stick. model…

Customer Question
Will my oneforall remote...

Will my oneforall remote work on a streaming stick. model 8810.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing yet . did not know any codes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

No, those basic remotes will not work on a roku stick.

There are some other programmable universal remotes that do have some compatibility for that, but the lower quality brands like the oneforall, rca, etc would not have that capability. I can recommend some models that would, or if you have lost your roku remote and need a new one I can help you find a replacement for it.

Thank you,