TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's showing a double picture, Samsung un40D6000SFXZA, Yes,

Customer Question
It's showing a double...

It's showing a double picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung un40D6000SFXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN40D6000SFXZA? What happened right before this?

Couple weeks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is the menu double too please?

I had to change the battery, but I answered yes

OK its likely to be a problem with the t-con board this board drives the LCD panel itself and is likely to need to be replaced,cost of board is around $80,if you want to replace this as a DIY please let me know i will provide all the necessary info to do that, let me know what you think so far

Ok let's fix the problem

OK but first please could you try another input like a DVD player or similar and let me know if it behaves the same ,also if you could send me a couple of photos one of the picture and one with the sets own menu up that will verify for sure what i am thinking you do this by using the "add files" button

No I would need someone (tech) to make the repair

I see OK well you can use either of these two links to find an approved tech in your area www.tvrepairpros.com or www.tvrepairman.com

Let me know if you need more help, if you are happy with my responses here please let me know thanks

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony