TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cleaned my 70 inch with Windex and after wiping off colors…

Cleaned my 70 inch with...
Cleaned my 70 inch with Windex and after wiping off colors are messed up and there are horizontal lines on my channels.
3/19/2018
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name Martin and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your TV issue.
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
Unfortunately I have seen the issue before. What happened at the previous case is that the Windex solution leaked in the bottom of the screen and corrected the flat ribbon cables which go to the Panel/ screen. Only chance is to have the TV inspected for potential corroded contacts. If the corrosion can be cleaned of you might be able to safe the TV.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started
I'm really confused why you had given me a negative rating without communicating with me. We take our job as expert very seriously and do not take negative ratings lightly. Could you collaborate on that please. Thanks

Sorry last message was meant for another customer, not for you. I tried calling you and left a message. Let me know if you still want me to call you.