TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My newish 4K tv has suddenly started buffering on streaming…

Customer Question
My newish 4K tv...

My newish 4K tv has suddenly started buffering on streaming channels so much so it's impossible to watch anything streaming.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 4K?

4 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only on the streaming channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened for the first 3 months, then one evening on Netflix it started buffering and now it's even worse and on amazon too.I've got a $K receiver box from Direct TV and have had Direct TV guys come twice to deal (forlornly) with 'frozen' moments on the 2nd Genie-connected TV but this has not happened on the main TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The 2nd Direct TV guys went somewhere inti the bowels of the TV and shifted it from the 720 to 1080. b

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician