TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Samsung smart TV model # UN40H6600. We love the TV…

Customer Question
We have a Samsung...

We have a Samsung smart TV model # UN40H6600. We love the TV and use our Samsung wifi to stream Hulu and Netflix. WE also have a ROKU TV account on two other TVs. How can we watch our ROKU TV streaming on our Samsung? We have a number of streaming accounts that show up on our Samsung...but not ROKU.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

We don't know how to connect to ROKU.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Wifi connection is fine...NetFlix and HULU should up as default connections but ROKU did not. We don't know how to set up non default accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope....that is it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 4 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name Martin and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Samsung TV question.
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
Unfortunately Roku is not built in your TV and the Roku app can not be downloaded. The only option is to use a Roku stick or the Roku Ultra box. Here are two links for each unit
Roku stick $35 at walmart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Roku-Streaming-Stick-3600RW-2016-model/50785112?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=5146&adid=22222222228038604533&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=80421687409&wl4=aud-310687322322:pla-177649209169&wl5=9028073&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=50785112&wl13=5146&veh=sem
Roku Ultra box $99 at Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Roku-Ultra-4K-NEW-Get-50-in-Sling-TV/829080997?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228105734760&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=219774623182&wl4=aud-310687322322:pla-379367711434&wl5=9028073&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=829080997&wl13=&veh=sem
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks