TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It gets black then icons come on again sometimes it works a…

Customer Question
It gets black then...

It gets black then icons come on again sometimes it works a while

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Can i tell model number from tv it is approximatly10 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When i push menu it says weather, parental guidance or help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Netflix seems worse.i have had problem for a few days.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of your TV?

un46f6300afxza
i will pay if it is fixed
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please