TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to access Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc, on the TV.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Is this a wifi issue?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

New Samsung 4D

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Cancel my request and do not charge my credit card.
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I cancelled this order earlier and asked that my credit card not be charged.

OK