TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No sound. HDMI

Yes Technician's Assistant: What...

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No sound

What is the TV connecting to for a signal? eg: Cable box?

To a wireless DVD player

ok, if you try it from another source, does it work from that such as a cable box?

I have sound with a computer hooked up

ok, remove the power to the DVD player, wait 2 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then functions please

I have sound

Perfect, and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Ok Thanks.

You are welcome and please remember the service rating via the stars at the top then submit

Richard, Technician