TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Oh I didn’t know u huyz hv charges. Vizio. Wheres the model…

Customer Question
Oh I didn’t know...

Oh I didn’t know u huyz hv charges

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Wheres the model numbere65x-c2

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your NUMBERE65X-C2? What happened right before this?

Just not connecting to wifi dince last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No it was working just fine untill last evening

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There may be a glitch with your wifi router - try restarting it, then restart the TV and let me know if it connects?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------