TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I connect on the Internet on my Smart TV (Panasonic…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect on the Internet on my Smart TV (Panasonic Plasma). Trying to connect on the Netflix app.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

TC-P55VT30 from Sept. 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, everything works. I have Chromeplast, does that help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

I have Vierra connect but I don't see the OK Internet connect button on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Bell satellite for cable.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please