TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost the picture. It’s recording a programme which I can…

Lost the picture. It’s...

Lost the picture. It’s recording a programme which I can hear, but not see.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model UA40F5000AMXXY version HS 01. N363

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works, can’t stop the recording only turn the TV off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UA40F5000AMXXY? What happened right before this?

I turned it off st 6pm , went out, turned back n at 8pm, but no picture

3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No change. I turned everything off, took out all plugs and and put them back in then turned it back on at the electricity plug.
I’ll call tomorrow

If you press the menu button on the TV's remote, do you see the menu show?

No, nothing, only the voice

Thanks

It is the internal Tconn board 0that has faulted., this is what controls the display

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician
8216;Good Guys’ where I purchased the TV 2013 have contacted Samsung to call me, but after 4 Days I’m still waiting