TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the XBOX One turned on...it is connected to my TV,

I have the XBOX...

I have the XBOX One turned on...it is connected to my TV, yet it says No Signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday. I have tried pushing various buttons on my TV remote thinking it was like a picture problem. My daughter can hear audio but there is no picture

3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you1 It is now working!

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician