TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not start frm sby either with remote nor tvbutton.

Tv will not start...

Tv will not start frm sby either with remote nor tvbutton

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so...

3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

ok.....wait
no result......guess faulty power unit?

Is the standby light showing at all?

no the indicator still red

Ok, then it is not the power board.

If you press the menu button on the remote, does it show the menu at all?

i will disconnect the tv and bring it to service if i can find one here in Torrevieja, Spain.....

Can we though complete the diagnosis here first?

If needed I can help you locate a repair center

a service/ repair center here would help I guess...

ok, the only one I found in your area can be contacted on

+34 968 686 466

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

do they have a name? I will give you 5 stars....no worries ;-)

The name they give is Frotunasat

Richard, Technician