Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Every time I turn tv off and then turn back on again it has

Customer Question

Every time I turn tv off and then turn back on again it has no sound. I then need to change the Source . Then need to return it to HDMI to get volume
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: Hdmi
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please