TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we get WiFi on our smart TV.? At first it came on…

How do we get...

How do we get WiFi on our smart TV.? At first it came on screen as an option when TV was turned on but now it doesn't

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Power DSL Internet and Wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what you mean

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV please?

Thank you

Panasonic ES500 series 40. Viera. TH-40ES500Z
We think the (new) TV might be faulty because we got the WiFi option on the screen at first then intermittently and now not at all

Ok, on the TV go to Menu, Network and there you can choose to connect to a wifi network (wireless).

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

We have done that. The network status says connected to the internet but we still do not get the option to go to TV On Demand where we want to watch through the internet.

you mean you are missing an app on your TV? Did you have this App before?

we did. We have just managed to get it . We needed to press a green button to select. Thanks for your help. To go back to TV we pressed TV and got. ' No channels found ' but pressing again gave us what we wanted. Thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician
Hi
I read that the service I received was free. I did note switch to a phone call that would have been charged. Although we found one way to get TV on Demand options it was not following your suggestion. The next day I rang the retailer who rang me back after finding out how to do it on a shop TV. I am not happy to pay $53.00 that has been deducted from my credit card and would like an explanation please before I rate the service.