TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv won’t turn on when I use the remote to turn it on and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello my...

Second opinion] Hello my tv won’t turn on when I use the remote to turn it on and it’s brand new the tv is I got it a couple days ago. But now whenever I press the right button to put on Netflix it won’t move

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No it’s connected to the wall

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes and it’s still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The light is still on when the tv is on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The right button on the remote may be faulty - let me know the make and model number of the remote that you are using if you would like assistance in finding a replacement.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------