TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New TV just hooked up and connected to a cable box, I have…

Customer Question
New TV just hooked...

New TV just hooked up and connected to a cable box, I have went through all the inputs and no signal on any of them

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just bought today it is an ONN model: ONC18TV001

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your ONC18TV001? What happened right before this?

The screen on my Old TV went black but the picture had been faded and jumpy for a couple of weeks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

How is the tv connected to the box?