TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can’t get channels above 7. Get channels 2 tjrough 6. Tv is…

Customer Question
Can’t get channels above...

Can’t get channels above 7. Get channels 2 tjrough 6.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is a smart tv. Phillips purchased 4 or 5 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. I’m not sure what you mean do I have the same problem on all sources in or impact am in Putz

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

This is been going on about a month. Channel 7 began breaking up periodically at the onset. Then one day I couldn’t get any channels above six.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that’s all I can tell you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/19/2018
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 1 month ago
Gina King
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 month ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still can't get any channels above channel 6. Have tried the suggestion from Richard, but no luck. Please cancel my request for help and do not charge my credit card the $23.
Louie, Technician