TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn the TV on either with remote or manually, and it

Customer Question
Hi, I turn the...

Hi, I turn the TV on either with remote or manually, and it makes the sound but turns off immediately

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Samsung 65 inch and about 3 to 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, just this TV and if you try many times once in a while stays on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Happened a month or so ago and we left it on when we could actually turn ot on for days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?