TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony TV control will not start TV. Have change batteries and…

Customer Question
Sony TV control will...

Sony TV control will not start TV. Have change batteries and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Sony TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes. But the TV does start from the Direct TV control, and from the switch on the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

The TV does turn on by the Direct TV control and by the TV switch on the TV. It just not turn on from the TV black control unit.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?