TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a Samsung dvd-v3500 has old 3 lead wires(red,,yellow)

Customer Question
Have a Samsung dvd-v3500...

Have a Samsung dvd-v3500 has old 3 lead wires(red,white,yellow) tv has red,white blue) when I hook up tv says "weak or no signal"

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Lead?

How do I record from vhs tape side to cd side?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Lead? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased the tape player, the Samsung tv recognizes the player but no signal, i don't know what operating system just a tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you record from the vhs side to the cd side without going through the tv?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you let me have the model number of the TV please?found on the back of the set?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hold a moment i have to look
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
un55ju6500f

OK give me 5 mins

You need to connect like this>>

https://snag.gy/OTgXKn.jpg <<click

Let me know how this works out please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thank you, ***** ***** my tv mounted very high , i wll have to take it down to make that connection
thank you i will re contact you when i get this done

OK let me know thanks

Let me know if you have any problems here, I can't see how but if you do come back question is open for 30 days even after rating

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
got things working. FYI the tv has to be in tv mode not satalite mode

I don't know what you mean by that?when you connect up those leads that is an INPUT you simply pick out this INPUT with the TV remote, TV mode is for an antenna,anyhow glad you got it working please though I need to be rated positively if I am to receive a payment by the site?let me know if you do not understand what I mean thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician