TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My aquoss turns on but only displays a partial logo and

Customer Question
My aquoss turns on...

My aquoss turns on but only displays a partial logo and vertival color line. The screen flickers

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Aquos?

Not now

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No. The screen was lightly hit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help. I want to know if the tv is repairable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please do not open new questions for the same issue. REPLY to me here.

i"m available

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Sharp LC-60LE650U
Sharp LC-60LE650U. When are you going to or is this a scam

Not a scam, just takes time to type...

Thanks. Are you able to take a picture of the whole tv screen showing the issue? Please save the picture to your PC, then attach it here in your reply using the paperclip icon.

Sharp LC-60LE650U. When are you going to or is this a scam. sorrry not able to do that. I thought my description was sufficient

Your description would allow me to guess what the issue is. Is that what you want? Or would you like a precise answer?

Maybe you would prefer calling a local tv repair shop. Just keep in mind, for years I worked for a repair shop that still charges $120 up front for an in home diagnosis. So by using this service you actually are saving a ton of time and money....

Sharp LC-60LE650U. When are you going to or is this a scam. sorrry not able to do that. I thought my description was sufficient Asi said the TV turns on Only a partial logo displays and there is vertical color lines and the screen flickers. I simply want the help I already paid fot
Sharp LC-60LE650U. When are you going to or is this a scam. sorrry not able to do that. I thought my description was sufficient Asi said the TV turns on Only a partial logo displays and there is vertical color lines and the screen flickers. I simply want the help I already paid fo. Cut the crap and answer the problem

You seem upset. There is no scam here.... Are you reading my replies? You keep saying the exact same thing over and over...

I got your description. As I stated- It's not enough to provide you with anything but a guess. If you cannot provide a picture here, I suggest you call a local repair shop (they will charge you $120 to come out and look at it).

OK I will take a picture with my phone simply provide an number where I can text it to

You CANNOT text it or email it. You MUST use the paperclip icon in this chat window to attach it here.

OK I will take a picture with my phone simply provide an number where I can text it to. Don't have the technology to do that so please just refund my money and I will go else where

good bye

OK I will take a picture with my phone simply provide an number where I can text it to. Don't have the technology to do that so please just refund my money and I will go else where. Please refund my money

good bye