TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is it possible to download a TV user manual for Sony Bravia…

Is it possible to...

Is it possible to download a TV user manual for Sony Bravia model KDL-40BX400, please?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Date of manufacture December 2010

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works all right, I just need to reset the chanels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

The airial was moved and the settings were lost. A week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please click the following link to download required user manual copy

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/res/manuals/4168/41681481M.pdf

I would recommend restoring the TV to default settings. I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

How do I restore the TV to default settings please\\\\/

Please follow the procedure

1. Turn on the TV.
2. Using the supplied remote, press and hold the UP arrow button.
3. While holding down the UP arrow button press the POWER button on the TV itself.
4. When the TV goes off, release the POWER button and the UP arrow button.
5. The TV will turn on by itself then the initial setup screen will be displayed. Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup.

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Shahid
Shahid, Technician