TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can’t connect to the internet. Amazon prime. Everything else…

Customer Question
Can’t connect to the...

Can’t connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes everything else in the house works except this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV that isn't connecting to the internet?