TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It turns on with vizio logo then turns off. E65x-c2. No tv…

Hi. It turns on...

Hi. It turns on with vizio logo then turns off

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

E65x-c2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No tv menu . No input menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

It's been about 4 months. Just turned it on one day and this happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have replaced the power board with no success

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Hello, yes let's chat
Let's do the chat

This symptom is much more likely to be the Main board rather than the power board. Replacing the Main board is your next step. Be sure to get the correct one that matches your tv:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=E65X-C2+main+-kit

Ok I guess I'll try that next

Yep, that's the best option.

Before you go, please do show your appreciation by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician