TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Yeah my TV it has no picture and doesn't come on in once in…

Customer Question
Yeah my TV it...

Yeah my TV it has no picture and doesn't come on in once in awhile it'll have a little bit of sound will kick on and then go off I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with it

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Okay my TV comes on it doesn't my TV does not come on and once in awhile little bit of sound will kick on for a second and go off what could be the problem

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

L

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay I have a I have a dp52440 television set wants to know picture once in awhile the sound of try to kick o

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?