TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv picture is only showing on top left of screen in a…

Hello the tv picture...

Hello the tv picture is only showing on top left of screen in a Lille square. How do I get it to go back to full tv screen I do not know what happened to change it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

E65-E1. I bought I think in June

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get e I can get menu on the new remote to work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Last night it happened I was watching Netflix from remote button tried to turn it off and it went to like picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that was it. Thank you

3/18/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, in the mean time we can continue our chat.....

I’m sorry this setup is confusing
I didn’t mean to send it

Please try this:

-leave the tv On

-unplug the cable/sat box POWER cord from the wall

-wait 20 seconds plug that POWER cord back in

-watch the tv screen as the cable/sat box boots up

REPLY back let me know what happens.

Ok

Thanks

It froze up but came back on still the same

Unplug the tv POWER cord

Wait 3 minutes

Plug in the tv POWER cord

Ok looks like box is rebooting tv is off
Do I turn it back on

Did you actually UNPLUG the cable/sat box power cord? Or just turn it off with a button? They are NOT the same thing. You need to actually UNPLUG the power cord. Same for the Tv...

I unplugged the tv from the wall the second time now cable is rebooting
Oh that fixed it yay
Thank you so much

Excellent!

Before you go, please do show your appreciation by submitting a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
I will. Thank you so much!

You say "I will. Thank you so much!" then you pull your payment. Why? This is my livelihood.