TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Often at night the tv will not come on. Then sometimes it…

Customer Question
Often at night the...

Often at night the tv will not come on. Then sometimes it will com on by itself?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please start with the model number off of the back of the TV and the age of the set.

View my reply and send one back to proceed.

Ok, I unplugged the set for a few minutes then reconnected it and turned on the set with the button in back of the set. it worked ok, but now it won’t work, (it won’t turn on)