TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote ill not work the tv at all except for the

Customer Question
My remote ill not...

My remote ill not work the tv at all except for the format--i cant get into menu--I replaced bulb because daylight was making it hard to see the picture--Got new replacement bulb 915B441001 from pureland and picture was great even with sun shinning in--When i turned set on the next day no picture and at times indicator red light was on meaning bulb wasnt working- I cannot reset because the only function that works on my remote is the format -I cant get into menu at all--On the bulb box it says after putting bulb in check lamp timer but i cannot get into menu to see if that is the problem--I put old bulb back in and it works

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No except when i unplugged it to put new bulb in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a 65in mitsubishi model838

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?