TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I went to watch a DVD on my rca 65” tv and it’s now stuck on…

Customer Question
Hi I went to...

Hi I went to watch a DVD on my rca 65” tv and it’s now stuck on component/AV and I can’t chance the Chanel at all I have tried the remote the buttons on the tv I made sure all the cables are in right I have tried everything but it’s not doing anything I can turn it on but it goes right to a black screen please help

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 65”?

Yes there are

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
Are you using the input button on the rca tv remote?