TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I get a run channel scan message on my TV My remote wont…

Customer Question
I get a run...

I get a run channel scan message on my TV My remote wont allow me to get an input screen so I'm manually selecting one on side of TV. It appears and says my inpt is TV but wont let me manually toggle to other settings (I think HDMI 1 the right one) Tried rebooting box. Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

NO idea. Bought it in 2014. Doesnt say. It;s a flat screen.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

All of them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.