TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I connect to Netflix, no internet connection. Some

Customer Question
When I connect to...

When I connect to Netflix, no internet connection

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Some problem in starting Netflix. server is not started. Please reinstall Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes My computer and I phone is working fine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
My problem was not resolved. I did the problem shooting before I sought help.
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device you are trying to connect to Netflix?

Please let me know

thank you