TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

UN65HU8550FXZA samsung..I need to replace one of the panel…

Customer Question
UN65HU8550FXZA samsung..I need to...

UN65HU8550FXZA samsung..I need to replace one of the panel connectors joining buffer boards..the one connector shows this number...v650dk2 QS1 FPC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Innolux 6203b000kj000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Samsung un65hu8550fxza

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN65HU8550FXZA? What happened right before this?

IT has been a problem since last year....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had one of the panel connectors, but lost one...I need a replacement

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
The tv UN65HU8550FXZA is 2014 model
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. The QS1 number you posted is for the display panel. I need you to be more specific about the cable you're looking for. Can you post a picture of where it goes?

I have sent 3 pics of the panel connector..I will send another pic of the location of the connector....

Thanks. The back of your TV should have a 4 digit alpha-numeric prefix like IS03 or TS01. What is it?

QS04 version
P3170055.JPGP3170055.JPGP3170056.JPGP3170056.JPGP3170057.JPGP3170057.JPGP3170058.JPGP3170058.JPGP3170059.JPGP3170059.JPG
Pictured is the right hand side of tv....
an identical connector is needed on the left side..my inquiry....

I'm not having any luck finding parts on these Innolux panels. I have opted out, which should put your question back on the list. No action is required from you. If someone can help, they will respond and you'll get notified.

I am hoping someone can help me on this panel connector..6203B000KJ000 innolux....try different manufacturers using cross-reference....Thanks//
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks for responding..I have looked in many places for this replacement, but to no avail..I hope you can see my pictures of the panel connector..I have been working in my free time on a UN65HU8550FXZA Version QS04..The original problem in the beginning was white screen with active background but shadows only..I replaced three major boards but nothing..I lost the one panel connector while disassembling the bottom buffer boards..The innolux connector is impossible to find.No cross reference or nothing..I hope u can assist me....Thanks....Tim

Hi Tim,

I have spent the last couple of hours looking as well and couldn't come up with anything either unfortunately.

By any chance do you have older sets you can salvage parts from..??? Are you familiar where this connector is positioned??

Unfortunately, I do not see any older TVs that you can use parts from.