TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have to know how to change the input on my TV The screen…

Customer Question
I have to know...

I have to know how to change the input on my TV The screen is all snowy and I just spent a half hour with AT&Tsupport and they said I need to change the input but thwe LG remote does not have a input button

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

I can't get at that. I would need one of my kids to move the TV to check that. Can you just tell me where the input button is on the remote

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No I think I hit the wrong button and it got all snowy a couple days ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on LG remote?