TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My channel selector is working. You have fixed it before…

Customer Question
My channel selector is...

My channel selector is working. You have fixed it before from your end. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. Randy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not for sure, it is a 32 inch model number UN32J5500AF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not for sure, I just pick the station and select the station. Don't think I use the menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32J5500AF? What happened right before this?

Nothing has happened, no power outages or anything like that. It just in the past couple of days. say if I pick channel 55, only the 5 comes up and it resorts back the the station I had it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I can just pick one number for the station.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What remote are you using here? The samsung remote, or something else like a cable or satellite remote?