TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me if the series 6 650 LCD samsung is a smart…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me if the series 6 650 LCD samsung is a smart TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

6 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My daughter move here and we want to hook it up, but not if its not a smarrt , we use net flics here

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing is wrong with it,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

ny name is Pat

Hi Pat. The "series 6 650" isn't enough information. Please try to get the full model number off the back of the tv.

no

Sorry we cannot help you without the Tv full model number. Try to get it and reply back.

No, I can't at this time. I was told this would cost 5.00 and I see you charged paypal 38.00

I am just a technician assigned to help you with technical issues. I am not allowed to discuss billing, so please see the website help pages for anything related to that.

When you have the tv model number, reply back here and I will be happy to assist you.

thank you Mike

You're welcome.