TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can you tell me if the series 6 650 LCD samsung is a smart…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me if the series 6 650 LCD samsung is a smart TV?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

6 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My daughter move here and we want to hook it up, but not if its not a smarrt , we use net flics here

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing is wrong with it,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 month ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ny name is Pat

Hi Pat. The "series 6 650" isn't enough information. Please try to get the full model number off the back of the tv.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Sorry we cannot help you without the Tv full model number. Try to get it and reply back.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I can't at this time. I was told this would cost 5.00 and I see you charged paypal 38.00

I am just a technician assigned to help you with technical issues. I am not allowed to discuss billing, so please see the website help pages for anything related to that.

When you have the tv model number, reply back here and I will be happy to assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you Mike

You're welcome.

Louie, Technician