TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just set up my new Visio E60-E3. What input should I use to…

Customer Question
Just set up my...

Just set up my new Visio E60-E3. What input should I use to go to Amazon Prime, movies, Netflix, etc

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you meank

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Visio?

It was set up once and working fine, but some how I must have hit something. I am trying to use input 3 as Dvorak. I have a Blue. Ray. Which one to use

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does the TV make noise when it is off?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you trying to use a smart bluray player here for your apps?