TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What do charge for a chat? Pioneer pep-6010fd. The tv is a…

Customer Question
Hi Dan What do...

Hi Dan What do charge for a chat?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Pioneer pep-6010fd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv is a 2007 and I have the standby and blue light on but power switch will not turn it on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What does he charge?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The fees for this chat support would have been noted on the payment page,

which was 5 to post your question, and the balance/total which is charged when we start corresponding here. Please let me know when you're ready to continue.