TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am unable to connect to the internet. It is a series 6…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a series 6 un65mu6290 and I have had it less than 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu does work and I am unable to connect on any feature.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It just happened within the hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can watch regular tv but not anything that requires an internet connection. Also when I ran the troubleshooting it said that the MAC was invalid

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Ok I will do tha

Thanks