TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just need to have the written manual mailed to me. How can…

I just need to...

I just need to have the written manual mailed to me. How can I have that done?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model# 50pfl5601/f7

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No no I just want/need 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 50PFL5601? What happened right before this?

I don't know where it is...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to have 1 mailed to me. Thank you

3/17/2018
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The manufacturer does not offer a printed manual.

I can send you an electronic copy of the manual here which you may save and read on your computer, or even print out if you wish.

That is covered by the chat support fees you paid to talk with me here.

I could also offer a hard copy as a separate service, where I can print it out for you and mail it to you if you'd like, just let me know.

Nathan, Installer
I need the hard copy.
I'll give you my address when you're ready.
Phone call session started

Thank you LaDonna, I'll get this out to you in the mail on monday