TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing all I want is a channel guide with a list of all the…

Customer Question
Nothing all I want...

Nothing all I want is a channel guide with a list of all the channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

New Sansung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have not tried the menu guide. I am old and I want a piece of paper that I can look up the channels I want to see

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I had a piece of paper and now have lost it so need a new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can;t you just send me a new one in the mail?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/17/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

How are you getting your channels? Antenna, basic cable, or cable/satellite box?

I got a hold of a person with Spectrum and she is sending me a copy of the numbers on the channels. So I don't need you anymore. I would appreciate it though that you don't charge me that 47.00 I really can't afford that right now. I thought when I clicked on that it was just 5.00 and I thought then I was going to get a copy of the channels and their numbers that I could print off. So my lesson to learn I guess. Thank you ****** *****

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hi Cathy,

the 5 was just to post your question, the rest would have been charged upon corresponding with me here.

I'll ask customer service if they can cancel that extra part for you. Is that ok?

that would help thank you

You're very welcome, Cathy! It usually takes a few days to process, but I'm sure they will handle it and you'll see a credit/refund soon.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,